Independence Day celebrations!!
We celebrate Independence Day at our school this Friday. Please do read the event details listed below. For any further information, please feel free to contact us:
Event:- “Celebrating India”
Date:- Friday, 12th of August 2011
Time:- 10.30 am to 11.30 am
Dress code: Indian
A few things to remember:
- Children must come completely dressed from home.
- There will be only one hour of school on the 12th of August. After the event, kids may leave with their parents.
- We would like to start the event on time. Parents kindly ensure the kids are dropped off by 10.20 am
- Parents are most welcome to come and cheer the kids. Kindly ensure that you are all seated by 10.30 am
- Children need to bring in only a bottle of water from home.
Parking: Humble request to all parents to be sensitive to the fact that we are in a residential neighbourhood. Kindly park on the same side of the road as our school to avoid traffic congestion. Kindly instruct your drivers to co-operate on this issue.
Thanking you all for your cooperation and support! Looking forward to seeing you all cheer your little one on Friday!