Summer Sparkle 2011, our summer camp, starts tomorrow!!
Looking forward to a month of hectic activity at Gulmohar Days!
Couple of reminders to all parents:
1. Every child must bring in their own bottle of drinking water. Please label the bottles to avoid any mix-up. Almost everyone seems to have a barbie, dora or ben-ten bottle!!!
2. Kids who have signed up for the Craft and Eureka: Science and Gk workshop may bring along a snack. Pls do keep the snack simple…biscuits, sandwiches, fruit and the like. Either label the lunch box or the bag in which they carry their water and lunch.
3. Children who have signed up for the Fun and Fitness class must wear comfortable clothes. No jeans allowed. Track pants, T shirts would be ideal. Also carry along a Yoga Mat. Important: pls do not snack or eat heavy before the yoga class.
4. All kids in the Scrabble Club must carry a pencil box with essentials like pencils, eraser etc.
5. Small request to mommies who have little girls who love to dress up. Please avoid fancy hair bands, clips, bracelets, belts etc. They not only distract the kids from the session, but so many of them leave them behind, accidentally lose them or they might break….we have to use every trick in the book to console the kids and wipe away those tears!
6. For our younger kids, pls ensure they wear clothes that they can handle if they should use the toilet. Simple tracks, shorts, skirts and frocks work best. Anything with a zillion zips, stubborn buttons and tight belt must be avoided!!
7. Kids who have signed up for free play and will spend more than one hour at the centre may carry a snack along.
8. All kids who have signed up for the Dance & drama workshop need to bring only their enthusiasm along!! This workshop promises to be a great musical!
We are looking forward to some fun sessions this summer! See you all in the coming weeks!