Photography Workshop for kids (Basic course) in December
Gulmohar Days is happy to host a fun and hands-on Photography workshop for kids as part of our Winter Workshops in December 2010. Our previous photography workshop was a huge success and the kids have been begging for more.
Pls find course details below:
COURSE TITLE: Photography Workshop (Basic Course)
AGE GROUP: 9 to 15 yrs
DAYS: 4 DAY WORKSHOP; 4 sessions of 2 hours each
DATES: Indoor sessions: 20th, 21st, 22nd of December 2010
Outdoor session: 23rd of August, 2010
TIME: 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
COURSE MENTOR: Ms. Richie Deaver
MATERIALS REQD: Children must bring their digital cameras from home for each of the sessions. Camera must have an empty memory card and fully charged battery.
• Camera History – Defining photography and how it began
• Camera handling, Using a point-and-shoot camera (parts, functions, handling, and storage)
• Essentials of a good photo
• composition and color
• capturing subjects from various viewpoints
• viewing and feedback of students photos
• The outdoor session would be a fun day wherein kids will use techniques they have learned in class
As always we will accept only a limited number of participants in this group. Pls call at the earliest if you wish to enroll your child in our workshop or for any further inquiries regarding fee structure. Enrollments are underway already. Looking forward….
|Outdoor Photography Session|